A Once in a Lifetime Opportunity!
Where do we even start? 165 Doonan Bridge Road is nothing short of spectacular. A truly life changing purchase for one very lucky buyer.
Fall in love with the 19.8ha (49 acres) of land which boasts natural beauty, private scenic views, grassy open spaces and groves of trees. There’s an abundance of wildlife including the family of kangaroos.
Dwellings and improvements on the land include the majestic main home, original cottage, a new steel framed Dixon home plus a nursery with multiple shade houses.
At present the main home is owner occupied, with passive income derived from separate leases.
While this sounds like the ultimate green change, the home is located less than 12 minutes drive from the white beaches of Coolum & Peregian & the associated shopping centres, cafes and restaurants.
The entrance driveway meanders through trees past the previously mentioned dwellings until you reach a point where you catch a glimpse of the architecturally designed main home sitting high and proud on a grassy knoll with a backdrop of trees.
Reminiscent of stately homes in Europe, the long driveway bisects two dams with water lilies & established manicured gardens.
The main residence is spacious, light filled & opulent with four bedrooms, three bathrooms & multiple living areas on both levels.
An impressive kitchen takes centre stage an oversized island bench & top end appliances.
Step outside to covered alfresco areas facing East & North overlooking a saltwater swimming pool and tall tree outlook. This is the perfect space to entertain friends and family with nothing but nature surrounding you.
Features of each dwelling at a glance:
– 4 bed, 3 bath, multiple living rooms
– Hardwood built with 9′ ceilings
– 4 bay shed (one bay fully ventilated with a whirly bird)
– 3 dams
– Underground 3 phase power to the main house at the back.
– 10,000 gallon partially underground concrete rainwater tank with UV Filtration System
– Ozzie Clean
– 5kw Solar System
– 10×3 metre Pool
– Natural forest to the rear of the property with a walking track through it
The Dixon Home
New Dixon Steel Framed Home built 2018
– 2 bed, 1 bath
– Fully fenced with 2 raintanks
– 9 foot ceilings
– Crimsafe screens
– AquaNova biocycle system
– Interior improvements, including new flooring
– 3 bed, 1 bath, established gardens, fully fenced
– verandah on 3 sides, separate double garage
– 5 acres, fully fenced, 2 shade houses and one igloo
– Shadehouses with concrete paths and watering systems
– Large gravelled areas with a watering system for outdoor stock
– 2 tanks, large concreted Ranbuild Shed with potting bay under main roof & large dam
Mark Lawler and Zoe Cooke of R&W are thrilled to present this truly special property to the market.