Outstanding Quality, Prime Location
This north-facing masterpiece provides luxury without compromise.
Designed dreaming of the simplicity of our beach lifestyle this sprawling 325m2 home is the pinnacle of style and function.
13 Spindrift Avenue offers no obstruction between the home of your dreams and The Bays of Coolum Beach on the Sunshine Coast.
Situated on a 615m2 level allotment just 500m walk to patrolled beaches and even less to Coolum Village Shopping Centre (270m).
Flawless caesar stone benchtops and delightful pendant lights greet you in this elegant kitchen, complete with a butler’s pantry boasting loads of cupboards and shelving.
Timber-style vinyl plank floors flow through breeze filled hallway to the central heart of the home. (2700 high ceilings & 2.4M doors throughout).
The gardens, stone pathways, and tropical outdoor decking area flow internally through bi-fold doors to encompass the living space, dining, and kitchen.
Separate to the open plan living, there is an east-facing media room that opens through roller screens to a private timber deck with lush vertical gardens.
The master bedroom connects seamlessly to the tiled ensuite and has access to the private patio and side garden. The walk-in robe is generous and separated by a hardwood framed, frosted glass door.
There is a home office or 4th bedroom with a Japanese sodgy door, and cathedral entry & hallway leading to the open plan living. A separate hallway leads to the second and third bedrooms serviced by the main bathroom. The laundry room has loads of cupboard space & access to the yard through a glass aluminum door.
– 4x3m Concrete pool, solar heated with bench seat spa.
– Granite Construction Home was built-in 2015.
– Ducted air, remote-controlled fans inside and out + Solar Power.
– Plantation shutters to bedrooms & main bathroom.
– Remote screens to the outdoor verandah for all-weather use.
– Kitchen includes a bar fridge dishwasher & Samsung refrigerator.
– Fully secure with video security intercom and 1.8M colorbond fencing.
– Separate gates to a paved boat, caravan or trades vehicle space.
– Tropical gardens with 12-volt lighting and automated watering system.
– Remote double garage plus 2 bay carport under shade sail.
– Pool Compliance Certificate & Building & Pest reports available.
Every opportunity was utilised to supply an abundance of storage spaces throughout the home. The yard also consists of a water tank (5000L) servicing the washing machine, toilets & outdoor hose tap.
To make sure you have a chance to secure this wonderful home, get in touch with Kerry Sullivan today to book your private inspection on 0438 168 908.