A Slice of Paradise - Ninderry Family Haven
Situated within walking distance to North Arm State School with the energy of Mount Ninderry and the timeless surrounds of mature trees and ancient gum trees, you will find this 11/4 acre property, fully refurbished, for the growing family.
215 – 219 Fairhill Road, Ninderry is simply stunning. Remote iron gates from the road get you super excited to see what else this property has in store.
Here are the features;
– Modern Hampton style kitchen with granite tops and two walk in pantries.
– Large tiled dining and living spaces with a wood fire place.
– Enormous outdoor alfresco area with an amazing in-ground pool.
– Separate laundry and media room downstairs. Downlight’s throughout.
– Parents retreat is just lush with an elegant & spacious ensuite and large robe.
– Upstairs is another kitchen, lounge, main bathroom & 3 big bedrooms.
– There is also a nice balcony that looks out over the property to the road.
– The grounds are completely fenced with established trees & easy to maintain.
– There is a carport for two vehicles or a large boat and caravan.
– There is also a 4 bay car shed, great for a work shop and storage also.
– Three tanks supply ample water to the property plus a 6kw solar power system.
– No utility bills with this gem.
– Built in 1989 & refurbished in 2020.
– Fruit trees include star fruit guava macadamia lemonade persimmon lychee mangoes chocolate pudding fruit folia mandarin and more.
Get in contact with Kerry Sullivan on 0438 168 908 today.