The Ultimate Family Home
I love this home and you will too, says Mark Lawler from Richardson & Wrench.
As soon as you enter through the wide timber front doors you’ll be delighted by the curved ceiling meeting clerestory windows set high to create a volume of light and space.
Next you’ll be captivated by the outlook of green trees, blue ocean and majestic Mount Coolum captured perfectly with the floor to ceiling living room windows.
Located on a quiet residential street and being so close to stunning Yaroomba Beach, this property is the ultimate family home and perhaps will attract retirees too.
Cleverly designed with stairless entry from the driveway to the top level of the home, everything you need is on the top level including the kitchen, lounge, dining, master bedroom, ensuite bathroom and private balcony.
The level below is perfect for children, visiting family and guests. It features 3 more bedrooms, a bathroom, spacious second lounge room plus a sitting room or office.
Step out from the lower level to the timber verandah and make your way to the backyard with the sparkling pool, gazebo, lawned area, fire pit and easily maintained gardens.
The light and bright interior of the home makes the modern kitchen stand out with the dark stone island bench and modern appliances and finishes throughout. A walk in pantry, a private balcony which is perfect for a bbq and those spectacular views……. Wow this property really has it all.
There’s nothing to spend as the home has been meticulously maintained.
Here are the features at a glance:
* 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living rooms plus a study or 3rd living room.
* Double carport with lockable roller door storage at rear.
* 703m2 land, elevated position surrounded by tropical gardens
* High ceilings, tiled floors, floor to ceiling glass windows.
* Air conditioning and ceiling fans.
* Solar Electricity
* Private balcony off kitchen on upper level
* Wrap around timber decks on lower level
* Sweeping views from ocean to the hinterland including Mount Coolum
* Modern, generous size swimming pool
* Covered gazebo for poolside entertaining
* Stairless entry to top level living
* Timber staircase to backyard, fire pit and pool
* Workshop area under the home with concrete floor
* Walk to Wagtail cafe and Yaroomba beach
* Drive North 5 minutes to the hub of Coolum Beach
* Drive South 10 minutes to the Sunshine Coast Airport
We are looking forward to showing off this fabulous home.
I urge you to act quickly.
Interstate buyers we are happy to do a virtual tour by phone video, or arrange for a friend to attend an inspection.
Please call Mark Lawler on 0423 766 713 or Zoe Cooke on 0428 329 291 for more information.