Neat as a Pin
Cooroy is one of the most loveable and lively country towns on the Sunshine Coast. Whether you are from the land, looking to downsize, or from the city looking for wide-open spaces, this neat and tidy family home will impress you.
Situated within walking distance to Cooroy State School, Carruthers Court is a private residential street that has access to picturesque parks and more. Within 2kms of Cooroy’s town centre and just off the Bruce Highway, this exciting property ticks all the boxes.
– 4 great-sized bedrooms, room for the whole family.
– Sunfilled kitchen with freestanding oven/cooktop.
– Open plan lounge & dining, carpeted throughout.
– Bathroom with separate vanity, shower, and bathtub.
– Massive timber entertaining deck, paved walkways.
– Manicured gardens with auto irrigation system.
– Lush lawn areas with established trees.
– Town water, large rainwater tank & garden shed.
– Double garage & laundry room, slider access to carport.
– 625m2 allotment, north facing & fenced to three sides.
– Cul de Sac street in a tightly held location of Cooroy.
Cooroy has long been a central hub for farming families and is a fast-growing coastal community that more and more investors are being attracted to. Don’t delay your inspection, contact Kerry today on 0438 168 908.